The best risk management software combines reporting, predictive abilities, compliance capabilities, and intuitive UI/UX. Managing risk. These types of platforms are a must to defend against hackers and other cyber threats.
Used in combination with secure online payments software, they can go a long way towards keeping payments risk as low as possible.
The Best Risk Management Software:
- Incident Reporting: Each created report requires an owner to manage and update the report so that the whole team can keep up. Other than that, it’s a straightforward process with excellent capability.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: nTask offers a reliable assessment of your business, looking at past and present risks to create comprehensive reports showing potential overlooked threats based on your current stats.
- UI/UX Dashboards: nTask utilises a Kanban Board system comprising cards stacked in neat columns. You can create custom columns to help your team better track issues or stick to templates if that works for you.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can access several assessment graphs to help you find the necessary information. For example, a risk matrix to track the probabilities of future risks, assessments to determine the severity of certain risks, and more.
- Compliance Management: Assistance with various security and compliance requirements such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27000. You can also expect certification assistance for data security.
With a comprehensive list of tools for risk management in any business – regardless of size – nTask is a fantastic option for anyone.
- Incident Reporting: Live tracking and updating of incidents within your business allows your teams to react quickly and make immediate updates on incoming or handled risks.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: You receive live, data-based tracking of your risks, sorted by impact severity so that you can easily see which require immediate attention. This feature works across all categories of your business risk management.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Utilise a centralised dashboard system that showcases every vital detail of your projects or business.
- Reporting and Analytics: Flexible and custom reporting allows your risk managers to help you visualise threats in various ways, whether with graphs, spreadsheets, presentations, heat maps, and more.
- Compliance Management: Comprehensive compliance management assistance in several fields helps you keep track of compliance requirements while allowing you to notify compliance teams of essential issues. Instantly informing all relevant parties of the next steps regarding compliance makes for much smoother operations.
Resolver deserves its place on this list with practical tools for every aspect of risk management. Whether you need detailed dashboards, comprehensive reporting, or effective compliance management assistance, Resolver can do it.
- Incident Reporting: With its cloud-based application, Integrum supports your teams to stay ahead of formulating incidents with relevant warnings. These warnings can help speed up workflow and solutions to common or rare risks.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Integrum helps you assess past and current risks for the likelihood of return based on multiple key data points from your business or project. All teams can access this data from a centralised list.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Integrum offers a rich environment for dashboards that can cater to smaller or larger teams. Whether you have specific preferences for what should go on your dashboard or are happy with templates, Integrum covers it.
- Reporting and Analytics: The SMARTForms offered through Integrum allow you to display relevant information on customisable forms for your teams. It makes putting presentations and data together a much simpler task than more traditional means.
- Compliance Management: Comprehensive QHSE risk and compliance management services included with Integrum.
While the compliance management systems might not be as comprehensive as others, Integrum offers exceptional utility with its customisable dashboards, detailed reports, and accessible assessment and risk prediction capabilities. If compliance is not your main focus, you can’t go wrong with Integrum.
- Incident Reporting: Enjoy a highly configurable risk reporting system that allows team communication. These reports can take a few forms, such as tables, graphs, and more, to make reporting even more effective.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Various tools assist with assessment, such as creating links between teams, projects, and risks. You can also use this information and send informative predictions or impact reports to anyone – including outside stakeholders or clients.
- UI/UX Dashboards: CURA offers flexible dashboards to help your team meet specific requirements for the data they want immediately available. Their dashboards couple beautifully with their incident reporting features.
- Reporting and Analytics: Reports can come in many forms, such as lists, tables, still graphs, or interactive graphs. You can also export all reports to popular formats such as Excel, PDF, Word, or Email.
- Compliance Management: CURA’s Governance Risk Compliance helps you identify which compliance-based parts of your project need more – or immediate – attention.
CURA offers everything you’d need, from enterprise risk management to compliance management and enterprise legal management, plus risk-based audit support. Considering CURA is worth it if you need a tool that can do it all.
5. Synergi Life
- Incident Reporting: Synergi Life offers reliable incident reporting tools to help you keep your teams informed on the latest changes regarding faced risks in your business. These tools also help you better plan a course of action.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: You can expect tools for risk assessment, prediction, and impact analyses of specific risks to increase your efficacy in preparing and dealing with said risks.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Synergi Life has a few optional modules available to help customise your UI to suit your specific requirements. While these customisation options are not as detailed as others on this list, it’s still a fine addition.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can conveniently send reports to other members to keep them in the loop. These reports can include incidents, risks, audits, and more.
- Compliance Management: Synergi Life specialises in compliance management with detailed tools to help you keep your business in line with QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) regulations.
If you’re looking for software that focuses on compliance management while offering all the other tools you need, Synergi Life is the way to go.
- Incident Reporting: While TimeCamp focuses on scheduling, it includes risk reporting features to help you keep your team in the loop when problems arise – or become a possibility.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: You can expect assessment, prediction, and impact-related tools regarding employee work efficacy, time off, and other work and schedule-related topics.
- UI/UX Dashboards: TimeCamp allows the creation of custom UI dashboards so that you only see the information relevant to your business and risk management.
- Reporting and Analytics: TimeCamp comes with ten built-in report types. These reports include seeing where your team spends their time, details on specific risks, running payrolls, holiday or leave reporting, and more.
- Compliance Management: TimeCamp falls somewhat short in this area since its focus leans more towards scheduling, team and individual worker efficacy, time off, etc.
While TimeCamp falls slightly short in assessing and managing risks that do not relate to employees, it provides more effective team management tools than most other options on this list. If your focus is on your team, TimeCamp is a no-brainer.
- Incident Reporting: Qualys focuses on incident reporting relating to business security and will inform all relevant parties when risks become a possibility or an immediate threat.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Expect tools that allow for comprehensive overviews of the entire business, its possible areas of vulnerability, the prediction of which vulnerabilities would sooner prove problematic, and the impact of not dealing with said vulnerabilities will have on your business.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Qualys dashboards and UI will only reflect the systems you choose to engage with, so it does not clutter your view with irrelevant information.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can easily send detailed reports and analytics to select parties – whether entire teams or individuals – so that everyone can see where vulnerabilities lie and what needs addressing.
- Compliance Management: Qualys compliance management focuses on cybersecurity and, as such, provides all the tools you need to see whether your software or business complies with relevant regulations.
If you require cybersecurity-focused risk management software, Qualys is easily the top choice on this list. Even though it falls slightly short in other risk or business management forms, Qualys is still a premium choice for any business in the current technological age.
8. Risk Cloud
- Incident Reporting: You have access to a range of tools that make it easy to provide updates to teams or individuals regarding past, present or possible future risks. Whether you want to report a workplace injury, security breaches, or even fraud violations, Risk Cloud can help.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Risk Cloud offers assessment, prediction, and impact assessment tools through the Risk Management branch of its software through data-driven tests.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Risk Cloud will only show chosen modules – such as Risk Management, Risk Analytics, and Claims Management, on your dashboard. There is no need to sift through information because it will only show what you deem relevant.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can log, control, and analyse incidents with Risk Cloud’s incident management tools. These reports have different styles to help you emphasise specific key points.
- Compliance Management: Comprehensive compliance management systems from environmental to health and safety.
Risk Cloud has clients ranging from security firms to universities and logistics businesses. Its cloud-based software can adapt to your company and provide effective risk management.
- Incident Reporting: With manual and automated alerts for current and possible incidents, you can stay one step ahead of any risk for more effective solutions.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Wrike uses powerful machine-learning algorithms to help you assess and predict risks and their potential impacts on your projects. You can quickly view this information or send it to others.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Write allows dashboard customisation through pictures, timelines, and other tools to support specific team requirements better. There’s no need for clutter when you can keep everything about your UI clean.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can easily create comprehensive reports and send them to individuals, teams, or stakeholders. You can visualise your team’s weekly priorities for better work focus and even integrate Wrike with software from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, and more.
- Compliance Management: Wrike can help you meet security-related compliance requirements such as Type II SOC2, Type OO SOC3, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, and much more.
Even though Wrike falls slightly short regarding compliance management beyond the cyber world, it still offers a powerhouse of features to help you better manage risks, teams, and workflows in your business.
10. Fusion Risk Management
- Incident Reporting: Fusion allows for effective incident reporting through its live monitoring features and insights. Should something go wrong, your teams will receive notifications and updates about the relevant risk to guide solutions.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Fusion effectively analyses possible risks and their impact on your business. You can see all this information from a single, centralised view, shared across all teams with access.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Clean UI allows you to see what matters in the blink of an eye so that you don’t waste time looking for information instead of acting against risks and incidents.
- Reporting and Analytics: Whether for your own business or a third-party, Fusion allows detailed report forming and easy analysis of said reports with clean, informative displays. You can easily adjust the format of these reports to suit your needs and send them to relevant parties.
- Compliance Management: Unfortunately, Fusion does not offer much in terms of compliance management, unfortunately.
Despite the absence of compliance management tools, Fusion excels in all other business and risk management aspects. From data security risk analyses to disaster recovery preparation, Fusion Risk Management is a comprehensive tool for any business operating in cyberspace.